Laguna De Apoyo, Nicaragua
Updated 2014 – Laguna De Apoyo has a few different restaurants and options to eat when you are traveling to or staying in the laguna. The descriptions below on where to eat in Laguna De Apoyo Nicaragua were recently updated and we hope they help if you are traveling and looking for a place to eat.
- Monteverde – One of four restaurants on the water near the public beach. Typical Nica menu. Slightly nicer inside area than the other restaurants with similar food.
- Apoyo Beach – Right next to the others on the water with a similar menu. A few more water side tables than the other but generally equal.
- Bar Maria – This restaurant looks most shady of all of them but in our opinion had the best food of the four. Get a table by the water and indulge in some real nica food.
- Los Ranchitos – Right next to Bar Maria and looks the same. A little more rough looking than some of the others but the food is good. Get a table by the water.
- La Abuela – This a full service restaurant with tables and a deck right over the water. A little cleaner, pricier and more classy than the local restaurants.
- Norome – Another full service restaraunt with a full menu right on the water. This one is also a little cleaner and pricier but worth it.
- Apoyo Resort – Two restaurants are located on this property.
- Café Salida Del Sol. Full service right on the water. Pricey menu.
- La Vista – located on the hill with a nice view. Full service and priciest on Laguna de Apoyo.
- Paradiso – Upscale menu with healthy choices. http://hostelparadiso.com/our-restaurant-bar/
- The Laguna Beach Club – Casual, full service menu. Friendly staff and full bar menu. Tables al around the property, beach chairs and private areas, perfect to spend the day http://www.thelagunabeachclub.com/resort/food-drink/
- Punta el cacique- Full restaurant service